FDT-47A / FDN-47A
|Model||Rated torque||Damping direction||Max. rotation speed||Max. cycle rate||Operating temperature||Weight||Body Material||Rotor (shaft) material||Oil type|
|Both directions||50 RPM||12 cycles/min||-10 ~ 50°C||FDT-47A: 50g,
|Iron||Nylon/Glass fiber composite||Silicone oil|
1. Dampers may generate torque in both directions, clockwise, or counter-clockwise.
2. Please make sure that a shaft attached to a damper has a bearing, as the damper itself is not fitted with one.
4. To insert a shaft into FDN-47A, insert the shaft while spinning it in the idling direction of the one-way clutch. (Do not force the shaft in from the regular direction. This may damage the one-way clutch.)
3. Please refer to the chart when creating a shaft for the FDN-47A disk damper. Not using the recommended shaft dimensions may cause the shaft to slip out.
|Shafts external dimensions||Ø6mm - Ø5.97mm|
|Surface hardness||HRC55 or higher|
|Quenching depth||0.5mm or higher|
|Surface roughness||1.0Z or lower|
(Damper insertion side)
5. When using FDT-47A, please ensure that a shaft with the specified angular dimensions is inserted in the damper's shaft opening. A wobbling shaft may not allow the lid to slow down properly when closing. Please see the diagram for the recommended square shaft dimensions.
1. Speed characteristics A disk damper's torque varies according to the rotation speed. In general, as shown in the graph to the right, the torque increases as the rotation speed increases, and the torque decreases as the rotation speed decreases. Torque at 20rpm is shown in this catalogue. In a closing lid, the rotation speed is slow when the lid begins to close, resulting in the generation of torque that is smaller than the rated torque.
2. Temperature characteristics Damper torque (rated torque in this catalogue) varies according to the ambient temperature. As the temperature increases, the torque decreases, and as the temperature decreases, the torque increases. This is because the viscosity of the silicone oil inside the damper varies according to the temperature. The graph to the right illustrates the temperature characteristics.