Fixed Shock Absorber
Bansbachs industrial shock absorbers are a superior alternative to coil springs or rubber bump stops for energy absorption and linear deceleration. We offer many different models from mild to extreme. Our shock absorbers are the perfect solution for a wide range of applications, from a simple cabinet door, to the corrosive environments of the medical field, or the extreme environment of industrial machine equipment. Bansbach shock absorbers are designed to absorb the impact with no bounce back. This steady, gradual deceleration allows faster cycle rates, increased equipment life, and higher production rates while reducing maintenance expenses.
*This product is an affordable soft absorber for emergencies.
|Max. absorption energy J (kgf·m)||98 (10)|
|Max. equivalent mass kg (kgf)||140 (140)|
|Range of impact rate m/s||0.5~2|
|Max. drag N (kgf)||11760 (1200)|
|Recovering power of the piston rod N (kgf)||68.6 (7.0) or lower|
|Operating temperature °C||-5~70|
Precautions for Use
* Do not use this product without carefully reading the attached owner's manual.
* Ensure that sufficient mounting strength is secured for this product.
(As a guideline, it should be 2 to 3 times the maximum drag listed in the catalogue.)
* It cannot absorb impact from both directions at the same time.
* Do not use this product in a vacuum or a location where it may come in contact with oil.
* Ensure that an eccentric load is not applied to the soft absorber. (Allowable eccentric angle: ±2.5°)
* Ensure that an external stopper is also used.